Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Etsy Shop Update & Upcoming Sale

I have added a lot of images for Thermofax screens into my Etsy shop.
Here's a sampling.


















Some of them are hand drawn and some of them are copyright free images.
I can create a screen for you from almost any copyright free image - so keep that in mind.
Email me if you're interested in that or if you have any questions.

I will be adding more and more images as the days go by. I have a HUGE folder full of great images just waiting to be added to the shop.

I am going to have a sale on (gently) used screens soon. I will offer them to my newsletter list first so sign up if you're interested.
I always make a screen from a new image just to make sure that the screen will print well, especially the vintage images since they tend to be a little blurry.
I usually use the screen once, maybe twice and then put it aside...I have wayyyy too many of these screens that are not being used. It's time to share them with you all.
So - make sure that you sign up for my newsletter list. I'll try to get everything ready in the next couple of weeks.

Are you creating something everyday?
You gotta flex those creative muscles before they will grow!
If you're reading this, I am guessing that you are an avid maker.
Go make something.

1 comment:

Joanne Huffman said...

A delightful array of images.